Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will settle the score once and for all when they meet on Sunday, October 9 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas for Fury’s WBC and lineal heavyweight titles.
The third fight in the trilogy was originally set for July 24, but Fury tested positive for COVID and the fight was rescheduled for the new date in October.
Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) enters third fight coming off of an impressive seventh-round TKO of Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) last February in a highly anticipated heavyweight clash. Fury dominated the fight from start to finish as he handed Wilder the first loss of his professional career in dominant fashion.
“I wanted nothing more than to smash the ‘Big Dosser’ on July 24, but I guess the beating will have to wait,” Fury said.
“Make no mistake, I will be back and better than ever. We will fight Oct. 9, and I will knock him spark out!”
With Wilder behind in the series at 0-1-1, he’ll get an opportunity to tie things up should he emerge victorious.
“This is what we went to arbitration for,” said Shelly Finkel, Wilder’s manager. “He just wanted what was owed to him. He remains ready to reclaim his world title on Oct. 9.’’
Here’s a complete guide to Fury vs. Wilder 3, including the start time, fight card, PPV price, updated betting odds and more.
When is Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3?
- Date: Sunday, October 10 (Saturday, Oct. 9 in the US)
- Event start: 1 am GMT
- PPV main card: 3 am GMT
- PPV main event: 5 am GMT (approx.)
Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 will take place Sunday, October 10, with coverage beginning with a preshow at 1 am AEDT followed by the undercard at 1:30am. The pay-per-view main card is set to begin at 3am GMT. Expect Fury and Wilder to make their ring walks for the main event between 4am to 5am.
FIGHT WEEK SCHEDULE
All times GMT
|Thursday, Oct. 7||Main event press conference||20:00 GMT||TBC|
|Saturday, Oct. 9||Official weigh-in||20:00 GMT||TBC|
|Sunday, Oct. 10||PPV begins||23:00 GMT||Main Event|
How to watch, live stream Fury vs. Wilder
- TV channel: Fox Sports 7, Main Event
The Fury vs. Wilder 3 main card is a Main Event pay-per-view. price: How much does the card cost in Australi?
- PPV price: $59.95
The Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 fight costs $59.95 on pay-per-view through Main Event.
Where is Fury vs. Wilder 3 taking place?
- Location: T-Mobile Arena
Fury vs. Wilder 3 will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Wilder returns to the “Fight Capital of the World” for the sixth time. The rematch will be Fury’s fourth consecutive fight in the gambling Mecca.
Fury vs. Wilder 3 betting odds
Palmerbet has Fury as a significant favourite at $1.33. Wilder opened up as an underdog for the first time in his professional boxing career at $3.40. A draw, as was the result when the pair first met, is paying $23.
Odds at 2/10.
Deontay Wilder record and bio
- Name: Deontay Wilder
- Nationality: American
- Born: Oct. 22, 1985
- Height: 6-7
- Reach: 83 inches
- Total fights: 44
- Record: 42-1-1 with 41 knockouts
Tyson Fury record and bio
- Name: Tyson Fury
- Nationality: British
- Born: Aug. 12, 1988
- Height: 6-9
- Reach: 85 inches
- Total fights: 31
- Record: 30-0-1 with 21 knockouts
Wilder vs. Fury 2 fight card
- Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder for Fury’s WBC and lineal Heavyweight titles
- Efe Ajagba vs. Frank Sanchez; 10 rounds, Heavyweight
- Robert Helenius vs. Adam Kownacki; 12 rounds, Heavyweight
- Jared Anderson vs. Vladimir Tereshkin; 8 rounds, Heavyweight
- Edgar Berlanga vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres, 10 rounds, super middleweight
- Julian Williams vs. Vladimir Hernandez, 10 rounds, junior middleweight
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Orlando Gonzalez, 10 rounds, featherweight
- Viktor Faust vs. Mike Marshall, 8 rounds, heavyweight
- Bruce Carrington vs. TBA, 4 rounds, featherweight
- Elvis Rodriguez vs. Victor Vazquez, 8 rounds, junior welterweight
Credit: Sporting News